Was $179, domestic traveller special now from $150! Self-drive to Glenorchy
Until 1st December $150
From 1st Dec until April 2021
Early bird morning trip $150
Afternoon trip $159
- Allow 1 hour to drive from Queenstown to Glenorchy.
- Allow approximately 4 hours for the trip itself.
- Be at pick up location 10 minutes prior to your pick up time
- Wear closed-toed shoes suitable for wilderness walking
- Also wear long sleeves and pants (to provide comfort with the harness and protection against possible sandflies - you can bring a change of clothes if you wish for after the trip)
- Children (16 years and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 years and over)
- Participants over 16 years but are under 18 years of age must have a guardian or parent sign on their behalf
- Minimum age 10 years – see FAQ`s for further information
- Parents need to sign the participation form for their children
- Minimum weight of 30kg, maximum weight of 125kg
- You will be weighed on site and if you are under/over the weight restriction, you will be turned away and no refund will be given
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Involves some uphill walking over uneven ground with steps (usually around 15 mins)
- You may bring your own small camera if you have a secure pocket to put it in
- Bring a water bottle and small backpack if you have one
- For all trips please dress warmly and bring at least one more layer than you think you may need.
In winter bring a beanie and thin gloves in the winter if you have them as it can be cool in the forest and we want you to be comfortable